The use of fertiliser enhancers offers a range of benefits to farmers, including:
- Nutrients Use efficiency:
- Reduction of N losses from mineral and organic fertilisers, contributing to reducing their use
- NIs enable improvement in plant nutrition due to prolonged uptake of ammonium nitrogen.
- NIs increase plant availability of phosphate and some trace elements.
- High nitrogen use efficiency and more N availability for the crop.
- Environment and climate protection.
- Improved Return on investments:
- Fertilisers with efficiency enhancers enable higher yields compared to standard fertilisers or same yield level with a reduced N amount.
- Secure yield.
- Higher quality of harvested crops.
- Compliance with global and environmental regulations.
- Simplified farm management.
- Enhanced application flexibility independently from weather conditions.
- Confidence by experience.
- Number of application rounds can be reduced